Reputable Washington Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Auto Accidents, Wrongful Death & Personal Injury
Committed advocates provide sound counsel to clients in the Spokane area
Glanzer Law PLLC is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Auto Accidents, Wrongful Death and Personal Injury cases. Based in Spokane, we are familiar with the courts of the Spokane area throughout all of Washington. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Knowledgeable attorneys handle multiple areas of the law
Glanzer Law PLLC has a thorough understanding of Washington law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Auto Accidents: Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in auto accidents caused by a careless or reckless driver. When an accident is caused by another driver’s negligence, the auto accident lawyers at Glanzer Law PLLC can help you through the process and make sure that you obtain all of the benefits and money you are entitled to receive.
- Wrongful Death: The unexpected loss of a loved one is devastating, especially when their death was caused by another’s reckless behavior. We believe that the negligent parties need to be held responsible for their careless actions. Our experienced wrongful death attorneys are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the maximum compensation for your loss.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. We give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Consumer Protection: If you have been harassed by a creditor, defrauded by a lender or injured by an unsafe product, our experienced attorneys can help. We represent clients in consumer protection cases involving debt collection, lending fraud, consumer health and safety, and illegal solicitations.
- Wills: A last will and testament can include instructions for how your property and wealth should be distributed among heirs of your choice, as well as who should care for your minor children. We draft wills that are clear, secure and legally enforceable.
- Probate and Estate Administration: Our experienced attorneys guide estate executors and administrators through the process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and liquidating assets of the estate.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers are dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. Our attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Child Support: When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At our firm, our goal is to protect your children’s right to financial security. Our experienced attorneys are here for you during your child support case.
- Military Divorce & Spouses’ Rights: If your marriage is ending and you require legal representation for a military divorce, our skilled attorneys with Glanzer Law PLLC will strive to ensure the well-being of you and your family.
When you retain the services of Glanzer Law PLLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Washington law firm today
Glanzer Law PLLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our office is conveniently located in Spokane. Call our firm at 509-326-4526 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.